The stegosaurus was an armored dinosaur that lived about 150 million years ago. It had a heavily rounded back, short forelimbs, head held low to the ground and a stiffened tail held high in the air. The double plates along its back were most likely used for defense and may also have regulated its temperature. Stegosaurus weighed about 6,800 pounds and was 9 feet tall.
Number Of Sheets: 2 Sheets
Assembled Size: 5.83″L x 0.87″W x 2.91″H (14.8 x 2.2 x 7.4 cm)
- HOBBY MODEL KIT – Unassembled model packed in an envelope with easy to follow instructions. Ideal for ages 14 and up
- NO GLUE OR SOLDER NEEDED – Parts can be easily clipped from the metal sheets. Tweezers are the recommended tool for bending and twisting the connection tabs
- FROM STEEL SHEETS TO 3D – Pop out the pieces and connect using tabs and holes. Includes illustrated instructions
- HIGHLY DETAILED ETCHED MODEL – Display your 3D model once completed – collect and build them all.
- Great option for STEM development. STEM toys encourage kids to develop skills in the core disciplines of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
- Promotes detail work, determination and perseverance as you, or your child works through this fun 3D puzzle.
- Great collectible that displays beautifully on your shelf!
FUN TO ASSEMBLE!