Osaka Castle is one of Japan’s most famous landmarks. It was built in 1583 and played a major role in the unification of Japan during the sixteenth century.
Number Of Sheets: 2 Sheets
Assembled Size: 4.17″L x 2.44″W x 3.54″H (10.59 x 6.2 x 8.99 cm)
- HOBBY MODEL KIT – Unassembled model packed in an envelope with easy to follow instructions. Ideal for ages 14 and up
- NO GLUE OR SOLDER NEEDED – Parts can be easily clipped from the metal sheets. Tweezers are the recommended tool for bending and twisting the connection tabs
- FROM STEEL SHEETS TO 3D – Pop out the pieces and connect using tabs and holes. Includes illustrated instructions
- HIGHLY DETAILED ETCHED MODEL – Display your 3D model once completed – collect and build them all.
- Great option for STEM development. STEM toys encourage kids to develop skills in the core disciplines of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
- Promotes detail work, determination and perseverance as you, or your child works through this fun 3D puzzle.
- Great collectible that displays beautifully on your shelf!
FUN TO ASSEMBLE!