Located on the Champ de Mars in Paris, the Eiffel Tower has become a global icon of France and one of the most recognizable structures in the world. Named after its designer, engineer Gustave Eiffel, the tower was built as the entrance arch to the 1889 World’s Fair and stands at 1,063 feet tall. It was the tallest man-made structure in the world until the Chrysler Building was built in 1930.
Number Of Sheets: 1 Sheet
Assembled Size: 1.61″L x 1.57″W x 4.53″H (4.1 x 4 x 11.5 cm)
- HOBBY MODEL KIT – Unassembled model packed in an envelope with easy to follow instructions. Ideal for ages 14 and up
- NO GLUE OR SOLDER NEEDED – Parts can be easily clipped from the metal sheets. Tweezers are the recommended tool for bending and twisting the connection tabs
- FROM STEEL SHEETS TO 3D – Pop out the pieces and connect using tabs and holes. Includes illustrated instructions
- HIGHLY DETAILED ETCHED MODEL – Display your 3D model once completed – collect and build them all.
- Great option for STEM development. STEM toys encourage kids to develop skills in the core disciplines of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
- Promotes detail work, determination and perseverance as you, or your child works through this fun 3D puzzle.
- Great collectible that displays beautifully on your shelf!
FUN TO ASSEMBLE!