Lumbering armored beasts that are the latest generation in walkers, these enormous transports help the First Order secure the worlds of their expanding territories. Turn this officially licensed Star Wars vehicle from steel sheets to amazing 3D models! Features amazing detail with parts cut from two 4 square steel sheet. No glue or soldering needed. Simply snip out the pieces and bend the tabs through corresponding connection points. Easy to follow instructions included.
Number Of Sheets: 2 Sheets
Assembled Size: 3.39″L x 1.02″W x 3.03″H (8.6 x 2.6 x 7.7 cm)
- HOBBY MODEL KIT – Unassembled model packed in an envelope with easy to follow instructions. Ideal for ages 14 and up
- NO GLUE OR SOLDER NEEDED – Parts can be easily clipped from the metal sheets. Tweezers are the recommended tool for bending and twisting the connection tabs
- FROM STEEL SHEETS TO 3D – Pop out the pieces and connect using tabs and holes. Includes illustrated instructions
- HIGHLY DETAILED ETCHED MODEL – Display your 3D model once completed – collect and build them all.
- Great option for STEM development. STEM toys encourage kids to develop skills in the core disciplines of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
- Promotes detail work, determination and perseverance as you, or your child works through this fun 3D puzzle.
- Great collectible that displays beautifully on your shelf!
FUN TO ASSEMBLE!